Aisin AS69RC, Deep Transmission Pan
Please note: this product will take 3-4 weeks to deliver
An Aisin AS69RC, Deep Transmission Pan looks great but also provides a range of benefits to your vehicle.
- Extra fluid capacity. Most of our cast aluminium pans provide extra oil capacity above a stock pan. The more oil the better the cooling – which lowers your risk of heat related damage to the transmission. This cast pan has the extra oil capacity to provide improved cooling and the more oil you have in circulation the longer your transmission oil will last before deterioration starts to occur, adding an extra 25% longevity to the oil.
- Aluminium construction. Aluminium conducts heat rapidly so that heat is transferred from the oil to the air. Most stock pans are steel which has a lower heat conductivity than aluminium.
- Fins. The fins on the outside of this pan increase the surface area of the pan so there is greater heat transfer into the air.
- Drain hole. Our cast transmission oil pan has a drain hole and plug for easy maintenance.
- Magnetic plug. A magnetic drain plug traps metal particles that would otherwise remain in the transmission oil causing additional wear.
- Greater strength. The heavy duty construction of the pan reduces transmission case twist. This will greatly reduce the amount of wear within the valve body, reducing bore wear and sticking valves.
- Mounting hardware is included. This includes bolts and a drain plug.
Volume: 3 to 4 L over stock
Number of Bolts: 20 (Note that the older AS68RC transmission uses 18 bolts)
This PML pan features heavy duty construction, extra capacity, drain, and cooling fins.
PML designed this pan to provide as much clearance as possible to the bolts at the rear of the pan under a cross member. To access them on the stock pan or the PML pan, you will probably need to jack up the transfer case.
This pan works with the stock gasket and filter.
PML provides new mounting bolts and a magnetic drain plug with the pan.
Ram Trucks Owners: The Aisin AS69RC transmission is found in 2013 and newer Ram 3500, 4500, 5500 trucks with the 6.7 Cummins Diesel.
Titan Owners: The 2016 and newer Nissan Titan XD diesel trucks have an Aisin A466ND transmission, which has the same stock pan and gasket and very similar filter. One Titan owner reported back on his installation of this pan: “The fit and install went perfect!”
Always check your truck to verify your configuration and clearance.
PML designed three locations that optionally can be drilled and tapped for a temperature sending unit:
- Front of pan
- Driver’s side of pan toward the front of the pan
- Passenger’s side of the pan, toward the rear of the pan
If you want PML to drill and tap the pan, there is a $45 machining charge per hole and we would need to know the size. We can machine between 1/8 NPT and 1/2 NPT. Default size is 1/8 NPT if you require a different size, please call to order.
The inside of the PML pan is baffled to help direct the fluid flow toward the filter pick up.
PML Transmission Pan Features
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminium with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to the transmission case
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal
- Boss cast into pan can be machined for a temperature sensor
- Drain hole and magnetic drain plug for easier, less messy maintenance