Solid, Reliable and Accurate Temperature Monitoring
Don’t wait until it’s too late! A real-time readout Transmission Temperature Gauge, picking up the temperature of the oil at its hottest point is the cheapest form of insurance you have against total transmission failure. If something was to go wrong with your transmission, most likely the temperature will be your first warning sign.
Install one of our specially designed Transmission Temperature Gauge Kits and you will start to understand how you drive affects the transmissions temperature. You will be able to pull over and let the transmission cool down before doing damage.
The Transmission Temperature Gauge and Oil Cooler kit for the Ford Ranger PX Series 3 with 10R80 10 Speed is a full kit that includes:
- Analogue Transmission Temperature Gauge
- Custom Designed Steel Cooler Bracket
- Dual Coated – Both Zinc Plated and Mannex Black Coated for Maximum Corrosion Resistance
- External Transmission Crossflow Oil Cooler
- Replacement Transmission Cooler Unions
- High Temp Cooler Hose and Fittings
The Transmission Temperature Gauge Kit can be fitted directly into a pillar pod or can be purchased with an optional standalone bracket and cup. The gauge has a backlight for ease of use at night.
Note: Image of Temp Gauge includes optional mount bracket and cup (not required for pillar pod installation).