Ford Ranger Raptor Next Gen 10 Speed 10R80 Petrol Deep Cast Aluminium Transmission Pan plus Pan Gasket
A Ford Ranger Raptor Next Gen Cast Transmission Pan looks great but also provides a range of benefits to your vehicle. It comes complete with a new pan gasket.
- Extra fluid capacity. The 10 Speed Cast Transmission Pan provides extra oil capacity for the 10R80 transmission. The more oil the better the cooling – which lowers your risk of heat related damage to the transmission. This cast pan has the extra oil capacity to provide improved cooling and the more oil you have in circulation the longer your transmission oil will last before deterioration starts to occur, adding an extra 25% longevity to the oil.
- Aluminium construction. Aluminium conducts heat rapidly so that heat is transferred from the oil to the air. Most stock pans are steel which has a lower heat conductivity than aluminium.
- Fins. The fins on the outside of this pan increase the surface area of the pan so there is greater heat transfer into the air.
- Drain hole. Our cast transmission oil pan has a drain hole and plug for easy maintenance.
- Magnetic plug. A magnetic drain plug traps metal particles that would otherwise remain in the transmission oil causing additional wear.
- Greater strength. The heavy duty construction of the pan reduces transmission case twist. This will greatly reduce the amount of wear within the valve body, reducing bore wear and sticking valves.
- Mounting hardware is included. This includes bolts and a drain plug.
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal.
- Thick Mating Flange. 10mm thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened.
Volume: 2 extra litres over stock.
Number of Pan Bolts: 18
Filter and Gasket Information:
This pan is designed to work with the stock filter and gasket. Filter supports on the bottom of the pan keep the filter in place. The transmission fluid is at the same level with this pan as with the stock pan. Comes complete with a new pan gasket. Reuse or replace oil filter as required.