Nissan Y62 Patrol 7 Speed Deep Cast Transmission Pan
The Nissan Y62 Patrol 7 Speed Deep Cast Transmission Pan looks great but also provides a range of benefits to your vehicle.
- Extra fluid capacity. The Nissan Y62 High Volume Deep Cast Transmission Pan provides extra oil capacity for the RE7R01A transmission. The more oil the better the cooling – which lowers your risk of heat related damage to the transmission. This cast pan has the extra oil capacity to provide improved cooling and the more oil you have in circulation the longer your transmission oil will last before deterioration starts to occur, adding an extra 25% longevity to the oil.
- Aluminium construction. Aluminium conducts heat rapidly so that heat is transferred from the oil to the air. Most stock pans are steel which has a lower heat conductivity than aluminium.
- Fins. The fins on the outside of this pan increase the surface area of the pan so there is greater heat transfer into the air.
- Drain hole. Our cast transmission oil pan has a drain hole and plug for easy maintenance.
- Magnetic plug. A magnetic drain plug traps metal particles that would otherwise remain in the transmission oil causing additional wear.
- Greater strength. The heavy duty construction of the pan reduces transmission case twist. This will greatly reduce the amount of wear within the valve body, reducing bore wear and sticking valves.
- Mounting hardware is included. This includes bolts and a drain plug.
Applications for Nissan Y62 Patrol 7 Speed Deep Cast Transmission Pan
Suits all Nissan Y62 Patrol 7 Speed vehicles with RE7R01A transmissions. Also suits Nissan Navara 550 and NP300 7 Speed.
- Volume: 3L over stock
- Number of Bolts: 24
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminium with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to the transmission case
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal
- Boss cast into pan that allows the customer to drill and tap to suit a temp sender
- Magnetic drain plug for easier, less messy maintenance
- Mounting hardware provided