Toyota LandCruiser 200, Lexus LX570 and Tundra Cast Transmission Pan
A Toyota LandCruiser 200, Lexus LX570 and Tundra Cast Transmission Pan looks great but also provides a range of benefits to your vehicle.
- Extra fluid capacity. The Toyota LandCruiser 200, Lexus LX570 and Tundra Cast Transmission Pan provides extra oil capacity for the AB60 transmission. The more oil the better the cooling – which lowers your risk of heat related damage to the transmission. This cast pan has the extra oil capacity to provide improved cooling and the more oil you have in circulation the longer your transmission oil will last before deterioration starts to occur, adding an extra 25% longevity to the oil.
- Aluminium construction. Aluminium conducts heat rapidly so that heat is transferred from the oil to the air. Most stock pans are steel which has a lower heat conductivity than aluminium.
- Fins. The fins on the outside of this pan increase the surface area of the pan so there is greater heat transfer into the air.
- Drain hole. Our cast transmission oil pan has a drain hole and plug for easy maintenance.
- Magnetic plug. A magnetic drain plug traps metal particles that would otherwise remain in the transmission oil causing additional wear.
- Greater strength. The heavy duty construction of the pan reduces transmission case twist. This will greatly reduce the amount of wear within the valve body, reducing bore wear and sticking valves.
- Mounting hardware is included. This includes bolts and a drain plug.
Volume: 3.25 L
Number of Bolts: 12
Included: Will include the transmission pan, cork gasket, new mounting bolts and washers, fill plug and magnetic drain plug.
This Toyota LandCruiser 200, Lexus LX570 and Tundra Cast Transmission Pan for the AB60 transmission features heavy duty construction, extra capacity, drain, and cooling fins. The AB60 transmission may be found in Toyota and Lexus 4WD vehicles such as:
- Toyota LandCruiser 200 Series Diesel with 6 Speed Auto
- Toyota LandCruiser 200 Series Petrol with 6 Speed Auto
- Toyota LandCruiser 79 Series with 6 Speed Auto Conversion
- Toyota Tundra XK50 Series with 6 Speed Auto
- Lexus LX570 5.7, 2008 to 2015
Always check your vehicle configuration and clearance before ordering. Does it have an AB60 transmission and does it have space for a larger after market pan?
Vehicle with skid plates may not have space for this extra capacity transmission oil pan with the skid plate installed. A spacer for the skid plate may be possible.
Benefits of the Toyota LandCruiser 200, Lexus LX570 and Tundra Cast Transmission Pan
- Extra fluid capacity
- Cooling fins to dissipate heat
- Thick flange for a secure seal
- Interior baffles to reduce sloshing
- Shape clears frame cross members
- Does not hang below frame for ground clearance
- Side drain hole
- Comes with new mounting bolts and magnetic drain plug
Transmission Filter and Gasket
This Toyota LandCruiser 200, Lexus LX570 and Tundra Cast Transmission Pan:
- Works with the stock filter, available from a Toyota dealer or an auto parts store.
- Will not work with the stock gasket.
- Includes a cork gasket, of our own design, for this transmission pan. Some folks prefer to use silicon “gasket maker” which also will make a great seal.
Drain, Level Check and Optional Temperature Sending Unit Locations
The drain plug on the left side of the Toyota LandCruiser 200, Lexus LX570 and Tundra Cast Transmission Pan.
The level check hole is on the right side of the pan, in the same location as the stock hole. This hole can also be used to fill.