Unbreakable High Performance Pump Ring Kit
Fits 2006-on 6L45, 6L50, 6L80, 6L90
The high-carbon steel rings in this kit have undergone a heat treatment and annealing process, making them stronger than the original equipment rings made from fragile cast iron or sintered metal. This enhanced durability eliminates the risk of breakage and associated costly pump damage.
The design has been improved by reducing the inner diameter, allowing for a wider and more durable ring. This upgrade improves pump efficiency and elevates pressure at hot idle conditions, reducing the likelihood of clutch failure. The kit also includes a pressure relief spring, often overlooked despite being a common cause of low line pressure or no line pressure when it breaks.
Corrects, Prevents, Reduces:
• Pump breakage
• Low line/no line pressure
• Elevates line pressure at hot idle conditions, reducing the likelihood of clutch failure
• Improves pump stability and efficiency at all RPMs
• (2) high-carbon steel pump rings
• High performance priming spring (white)
• Line pressure limit spring (natural)