Heavy Duty, Solid, Reliable and Cool
Install one of our specially designed Dual Heavy Duty Transmission Oil Cooler kits to keep the Transmission Temperature under control. Our kit designed specifically for the Ford Ranger PX Series 1 and 2 bypasses the heat exchanger on the side of the transmission which is know to allow coolant into the transmission if the internals break which is bad news for your auto. The other problem is the auto is kept at a constant high temperature – around 100 degrees. This gives you very little room for naturally heating in high stress environments as we recommend no more than 125 degrees.
Fitting one of our Dual Heavy Duty Transmission Cooler Kits will allow the temperature of the transmission to come down to more normal operating temperature ensuring a longer life of your oil seals and better driving experience.
The Dual Heavy Duty Transmission Oil Cooler kit for the Ford Ranger 6 Speed is a full kit that includes:
- Custom Designed Heavy Duty Steel Cooler Bracket. Our brackets are a single piece of heavy duty steel specifically built to withstand corrugations and tough conditions. Remember – never buy a kit with a multi-piece bracket. In these cheaper kits the cooler itself can effectively become part of the bracket. We have seen too many of these fail because the cooler is not designed to be a structural part of the mounting system.
- 2 x Transmission Crossflow Oil Cooler
- High Temp Cooler Hose and Fittings
- Dual Cooler Connection Hose
- Replacement Transmission Cooler Unions
- DIY installation instructions for those handy with a spanner
Our kits are Australian designed and manufactured.