Ford E4OD, 4R100 2WD & 4WD Cast Transmission Pan
A Ford E4OD, 4R100 2WD & 4WD Deep Cast Transmission Pan looks great but also provides a range of benefits to your vehicle.
- Extra fluid capacity. The Ford E4OD, 4R100 2WD & 4WD Deep Cast Transmission Pan provides extra oil capacity for the E4OD and 4R100 transmissions. The more oil the better the cooling – which lowers your risk of heat related damage to the transmission. This cast pan has the extra oil capacity to provide improved cooling and the more oil you have in circulation the longer your transmission oil will last before deterioration starts to occur, adding an extra 25% longevity to the oil.
- Aluminium construction. Aluminium conducts heat rapidly so that heat is transferred from the oil to the air. Most stock pans are steel which has a lower heat conductivity than aluminium.
- Fins. The fins on the outside of this pan increase the surface area of the pan so there is greater heat transfer into the air.
- Drain hole. Our cast transmission oil pan has a drain hole and plug for easy maintenance.
- Magnetic plug. A magnetic drain plug traps metal particles that would otherwise remain in the transmission oil causing additional wear.
- Greater strength. The heavy duty construction of the pan reduces transmission case twist. This will greatly reduce the amount of wear within the valve body, reducing bore wear and sticking valves.
- Mounting hardware is included. This includes bolts and a drain plug.
Suits 1989-2004 Ford F250, F350
- Volume: 3 – 3.5 L. over stock
- Number of Bolts: 20
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to the transmission case
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal
- Boss cast into pan can be machined for a temperature sensor
- Magnetic drain plug for easier, less messy maintenance
- Mounting hardware provided
- Can be machined for a temperature sensor