Billet Extended Heavy Duty Torque Converter suit Nissan Ribbed RE4 4 Speed behind GM V8 Iron Block
$2,195.00 inc. GST
Our billet torque converters are custom built in Australia. They are strengthened and purpose built to suit the above engine. You can expect superior performance and durability. Lead time for delivery is 2 weeks.
Nissan Patrol RE4R03A Custom Billet Torque Converter
Our billet torque converters are custom built in Australia to suit a specific engine and transmission. They are strengthened to provide superior performance and durability compared to the stock torque converter. Our custom billet torque converter copes with situations where the original torque converter would struggle or fail. For example, in most cases factory torque converters are not built to handle any power upgrades or to tow excessive weights for long distances. This may lead to overheating the transmission or contribute to poor fuel consumption. Our billet torque converters are all custom built to overcome these issues and many other inefficiencies. Moreover, our torque converter overcomes all known factory faults.
Key Features of our Nissan Patrol RE4R03A Torque Converter Include:
- Custom built
- Larger diameter shell
- New hardened flanged pump drive
- Hardened steel spline
- Custom inner race
- Replace all Torrington bearings
- More efficient stator
- Double kiln bronzing to prevent vanes dislodging (on turbine)
- Brand new heavy duty lockup lining
- New larger diameter Red-Eagle lock-up plate
- Machine lock-up reaction surface
- New seals
- New rollers and springs
- Custom extended solid mounting plate (dual flex plate not required for this converter)
- Full pressure test
- Electronic balance
- Enamel coat
- Australian made
- Purpose built to suit each engine's requirements
- Stall speeds have been fine tuned and well tested over time to be a perfect match to the engine
- As with all good development projects we have taken all customer feedback into consideration and it is this that allows us to build the perfect torque converter
There is a 2 week lead time to build this product. This is because every one of our torque converters is custom built.
This product is Built to Order and sold on an Exchange basis that requires a Refundable Deposit.
- Built to Order means it may take up to 2 weeks to build the torque converter depending on availability and work load. Please also allow time for shipping.
- Exchange basis means we send you a customised torque converter that you need to swap over or 'Exchange' for the torque converter currently in your transmission.
- Refundable Deposit of $350 will be added to your cart automatically and will be refunded once you have returned your original torque converter (in working condition) to Wholesale Automatics. You have 60 days from the date of despatch to return your original torque converter for a full refund of the deposit.
Only suits Marks 3/4 Adapter Kit.
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 35 cm|