This Nomad Heavy Duty Valve Body is suitable for vehicles with build date (not compliance date) before 1 June 2014. The build date will be on the compliance plate which is located in the drivers side door jam. Please note: Wholesale Automatic Transmissions will not be responsible for any problems arising from installing this product in the incorrect vehicle.
- For vehicles with build date after 30 June 2014 please install: Nomad Heavy Duty Valve Body to suit Mazda BT-50 6 Speed (Vehicle Build After June 2014)
- For vehicles build date during June 2014 please call Wholesale Automatics sales team to discuss your options.
Suitable for vehicles:
- Mazda BT-50 UP Series 1 with 6 Speed Auto (Vehicle Build Pre June 2014)
- Nomad Valve Body
- Thermal Cooler Bypass Valve
- Case Sleeve
- Pan Gasket
- Oil Filter
Get the cleaner shifts that you want with this amazing product!
The Nomad Heavy Duty Valve Body upgrade is the perfect companion to any touring or towing vehicle. Providing the necessary upgrade to the transmission clutches to reduce flaring between gears and increase power efficiency. The Nomad Heavy Duty Valve Body is a must for any one hitting the open road towing a caravan or running an engine upgrade such as a performance chip, exhaust system, or flash tune. Benefits include:
- Higher clutch clamping force.
- Better oil flow.
- Reduced temperature in torque converter and transmission.
- Approximately 1L/100km better fuel economy.
- Better lubrication.
- All OEM valve body faults are resolved.
- Better engine braking by approximately 10%
- Cleaner, slightly crisper shifts removing indecisiveness / shift delays for both up and down shifting.
- Improved drive experience and engine responsiveness.
No need to remove the transmission from the vehicle, the Nomad Heavy Duty Valve Body can be fitted by any competent mechanic. The kit comes with a replacement pan gasket and filter(if applicable). It also comes with easy to read instructions for removal and refitting. All of our customers are overwhelmed by the difference this one little upgrade makes to the tow-ability of the vehicle.
This product is Built to Order and sold on an Exchange basis that requires a Refundable Deposit.
- Built to Order means it will take the lead time noted above to build the valve body depending on core availability and work load. Please also allow time for shipping.
- Exchange basis means we send you a re-calibrated Nomad Valve Body that you need to swap over or ‘Exchange’ for the valve body currently in your transmission.
- Refundable Deposit of $650 ($850 for international orders) will be added to your cart automatically and will be refunded once you have returned your original valve body (in working condition) to Wholesale Automatics. 100% refund on the deposit if your core is returned within 120 days of purchase. Longer by written arrangement – contact us. This is so we have cores available for the next customer.