This Nomad Heavy Duty Valve Body is suitable for vehicles with build date (not compliance date) after 30 June 2014. The build date will be on the compliance plate which is located in the drivers side door jam. Please note: Wholesale Automatic Transmissions will not be responsible for any problems arising from installing this product in the incorrect vehicle.
- For vehicles with build date before 1 June 2014 please install: Nomad Heavy Duty Valve Body to suit Mazda BT-50 6 Speed (Vehicle Build Before June 2014)
- For vehicles build date during June 2014 please call Wholesale Automatics sales team to discuss your options.
Suitable for vehicles:
- Mazda BT-50 UP (Series 1) with 6 Speed Auto (Vehicle Build After June 2014)
- Mazda BT-50 UR (Series 2) with 6 Speed Auto
- Nomad Valve Body
- Thermal Cooler Bypass Valve
- Case Sleeve
- Pan Gasket
- Oil Filter
Get the transmission that you expected with this little tweak!
The Nomad Heavy Duty Valve Body upgrade is the perfect companion to any touring or towing vehicle. Providing the necessary upgrade to the transmission clutches to reduce flaring between gears and increase power efficiency, the Nomad Heavy Duty Valve Body is a must for any one hitting the open road towing a caravan. With the added benefit of increased natural engine braking for the downhills descents and better cooler flow. The Nomad Heavy Duty Valve Body is also a must for any automatic vehicle that has had an engine upgrade such as a performance chip, exhaust system, or flash tune.
No need to remove the transmission from the vehicle, the Nomad Heavy Duty Valve Body can be fitted by any competent mechanic. The kit comes with a replacement pan gasket and filter(if applicable). It also comes with easy to read instructions for removal and refitting. All of our customers are overwhelmed by the difference this one little upgrade makes to the tow-ability of the vehicle.
This product is Built to Order and sold on an Exchange basis that requires a Refundable Deposit.
- Built to Order means it may take up to 2 weeks to build the valve body depending on core availability and work load. Please also allow time for shipping.
- Exchange basis means we send you a re-calibrated Nomad Valve Body that you need to swap over or ‘Exchange’ for the valve body currently in your transmission.
- Refundable Deposit of $650 will be added to your cart automatically and will be refunded once you have returned your original valve body (in working condition) to Wholesale Automatics. You have 60 days from date of dispatch to return your original valve body for a full refund of the deposit.